Attention to all users and Investigators
Welcome to the New National Medical Research Register (NMRR) Version 2
Please take note that the NMRR system upgrades will be deployed in several stages/phases:
Currently, we are at Phase 1 of the “Go-live”
Kindly pay attention to the following important notices:
1) New submissions for registration and initial ethical review will be done using the new system.
2) Studies that have the status of ‘revision required’ are also requested to submit the revisions via the new system.
3) If the study status previously was ‘pending submission’, investigators are required to submit a new submission in the new system
4) Post Approval Submissions:
- For studies that received the ethical approval under the previous NMRR system (Version 1), all Post Approval Submissions (Amendment, Renewal, Closure/Termination/Suspension Notification, Serious Adverse Event, Protocol Deviation, Acknowledgement of Receipt) including any required revisions/answers to reviewer inquiries/follow up reports should be submitted using the previous NMRR system (Version 1). Application can be accessed at https://v1.nmrr.gov.my
- For studies that are approved in NMRR Version 2, Post Approval Submissions can be applied using the new system only in November. Hence, please make sure that all submitted details and documents are complete before approval.
5) If you encounter any technical issues or errors with the website, you may request for the system support by filling up the “feedback” form located at the top right of the front page or "support" form located at the bottom left page in your dashboard tab.UPDATES: Currently , NMRR system is experiencing technical difficulties in submission with status "revision required", "revision submitted" from JPP-CRC/HRRC and JPP-NIH. This might affect the processing submission by several secretariat including MREC. NMRR technical team is actively working on a fix. We appreciate your patience and we are very sorry for any of inconveniences.
Further updates will be posted from time to time. NMRR would like to extend our apology again for any inconveniences caused.
For further enquires, kindly contact NMRR Secretariat at [email protected]
or call us at 03-3362 8888/8205/8079